introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 11:43 PM

Chatted with sweetie<333
Sighh....sweetie<333 dun be sad or else ur sweetie
here will also be sad! (((: Must smile alwaysss.....

WE , try to forgive and forget.
WE, have been in msl for only one year +

AND SO ,

WE , wun get to know who is our true friends so soon.
WE , wun get to see the true colours of others so soon.

Sweetie , be patient and find ur true friends yea...maybe it is just a misunderstanding but
it's okayy....just be patient and u will find true friends of urs....(((:

I'm sososo looking forward to after mid-year examinations dayyy!!!!

First of all , after mid -year i can CHANGE NEW PHONE!
Second of all , after mid - year i can CHANGE NEW SPECS!
Third of all , after mid-year i can go SHOPPING WITH COUSIN TRICIA!
Fourth of all , after mid - year i can go ICE SKATING WITH COUSIN TRICIA!
Fifth of all , after mid-year i can go GAIGAI WITH MUMMYYYYYYYYY!
Sixth of all , after mid - year NETBALL TRAININGS will RESUME!!!!

omgoshhh....!~ There's going to be plenty of outings for me with cousin tricia i guess...
Hmmmm..... I LOVE COUSIN TRICIA VERYVERY MUCHHH!((((: Cousin tricia
must be touching alreadyyy....(((: hahas! BUT! I'm not looking forward to
PTC! ))))): What the HELL!!!.......... I'm sure tonns of teachers are going to complain
about me chit chatting in their class , chewing gums in their class , eating in their
class and whatever shit lurh huh....All my UGLY side will come one by one from
different teachers! ))):