introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Tuesday, April 7, 2009 @ 4:41 AM

YEAAA! I'M HAPPYYY! Cause, gorgor bought the neutrogena wave thingie.
Mummy said she wanna buy for me but haven yet......and so gorgor
bought first and he bought two....i tink he bought one for me....
I guess...but he din say anything he was just shouting for my name and
i quickly get out of my room and said " yes?!? Got food for me issit?!? "
L0ls... everytime only think about food ....... stupiddd lurrrhhhh.
Then he was like u come and see....then i quickly go then i was shouting
like mad.... NEUTROGENA WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i say ehk gor, go
put water and try it on mahn....hahahahs! Super duper love my GORS!!!!