introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 4:13 AM


[Edit/ed]



H-E-L-L-O!
People....(((:

I'm supehh sorry tht i've closed down my blog for a few days....
This was because i couldn't find songgg and i'm lazy to find song too....
So, till today, this lazy me then went to look for songs..... -.-
Nvm, at least i tried my best to bring myself to find songs today and also open my blog today....(:

Today, woke up late, so din went to meet deary and ah jieh for breakfast....
I felt supehh guilty and sorryy....D: SORRY! Prepared and stuffs......
Next, off i stroll to school.... Suddenly one bus came driving passed me and
i saw hands waking at me....so,i guessed tht it were deary ahjieh ellina.....
When i reached the bus stop tht is situated just right beside school,
i saw deary,ahjieh,ellina,jiansheng and raymond..... -.- My guessing was
WRONG.....D: But nehmind...walked in to school....had netball training
After some sprints, felt nauseous....i keep telling myself tht i'm alright
and cause there were lotsa pairs of netballers infront of me so, i said by the
time it's my turn,i'll be alright....Finally, the stubborn me went to the toilet...
Vomitted....After vomitting, i then went on to pootpoot....POOR ME! D:
I broke my freakingg record.....This was the ever first time i pootpoot in
school lurhh.....After tht, tot i was okay...In the end, still not feeling well...
Went toilet vomit again.... then rest awhiile the do some drills and medicine ball
and normal ball then i felt supehh alright.... When netball ended, went to bathe....
After tht , went to kfc to have lunch with deary,ahjieh and ellina....(((: Went to
have my fringes trimmed after lunch and went home after tht....(((:
I HAD LOTSALOTSALOTSA FUNNFUNN TODAYYY with deary,ahjieh and ellina...(((:

- SECRETS wwoosshh! :D

Will be depaturing tml....D: I felt sad....D: Cause all of the people tht are going are my
relatives...D: Not even my family members....D: I'll get supehh home-sicked! D:
Thanks DAMN GOOD fren,SWEETHEART,DEARY,AHJIEH,ELLINA and WHATEVER for ur sms-es OR ur note on ur blog....OR both.....Really wanna thank u guys....

-P.S
I will miss u guys and love u guys infinity much toos.....I really wanna thnk u guys so much
u noe....For all ur care,love and obviously all ur help for me thru out this 1 and 1/2 years...
I really dunnoe how to thank u all......Awww...... U guys must takecare of urself in singapore
too yeaa.....(((: Do enjoy ur holidays! :D

I LOVE YOU ALL!

I WILL MISS YOU ALL TOOS!

NETBALLERS too.....(((: Including warda,yueting and alicia seniorr...

-TOODLES!