introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Wednesday, July 8, 2009 @ 6:47 AM

BONJOU! (:

Omgomgomgomg! Just heard from cousin tricia tht the photos are READY! Means, i will gett it from facebook first.....then i can copy and paste into blogger.....OMGOMGOMG! Getting excited... But, i'm really a retarded in the photos, so, dun comment about my retardedness....(((:
U guys can ENJOY ENJOY AND ENJOY! (((:

Today, after school went lunching with gfs....then went to swimming pool then ellina and jiabian left and after awhile we started swimming, sweetie left.....Swimswimswim, then sweetheart and mummy left ))): * I enjoy the time whr mummy and sweetheart feed me with TIDBITS! * Hahas....After tht went to medium pool...Play catching....OMGOMGOMG! *FUN.....After tht, tht damn good fren of mine go take pictures of me.....ZOOM IN somemore.....Still say CANDID! CAN ur head.....After tht bathe and came home....


I really wonder why u still treated her like this till NOW!
She has always been there beside u, helping u out.....
And this is how u treat her?!? OMG!
Even me, has learnt to cherish my friends and even enemies.....
I really dunnoe if u will change ur attitude towards her....
I'm not u, so i cant make the decision of asking u to change ur attitude.
But, since she is always there for u in alot of ways,
I TINK u shouldn't treat her this way....
She isn't a dog ,
LIKE IT OR DISLIKE IT when and where u like....
*No offence for saying she's a dog....Just a description......
I can't stand the way of U, treating ur own friend this way....
FRIENDS ARE NOT TO BE TREATED LIKE THT!
I'M SUPPERRRR PISSEDDD OFFFF!

Toodles...!~