introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Friday, September 4, 2009 @ 7:51 AM

RESULTS FOR CA2

English - 73.3 (A2)
Chinese -67.8(B3)
Maths -85 (A1)
Science -79(A1)
Geography-74(A2)
Literature -76.7(A1)
Art - 60(B4)
Home ec -77(A1)

Okay, i'm DONE posting my results....This few days, lotsa things happen, too much to be list out. Hahahas....!

Replies of tags

Warda - HAHAHAS! Thank ya....Yep, if there's any problem, i'll definitely seek ur help yea....loves and misses....mmmuackks!
Belle - L0l....Thanks for the tag...Loves u manymany toos....mmmuackks! (: Swthearts-. GET WELL SOON! Drink lotsa water and eat lotsa fruits okay?!? If not, i'm gonna piak ur butt....hahas. (:
Yuying -L0l....Thanks alot yea.... :D I miss you too urh....Loves and misses....mmmuackks! (:
Peiyi -L0l...yea, OMG! Hahas...Okay, sure. Loves misses and mmmuackks!(:
Shafiqah- Shafiqah darlingg, u should noe it by now....L0l....Loves misses and mmmuackks! (:
Peizhi - HELLO! Long time no see, like seriously. Hahas...Loves misses mmmuacks! (:
Ellina - L0l....Okay, sure. Thank ya so much...(: Loves misses mmmuackks! (:
Amelia - L0l....hahas. Thanks deary, loves misses mmmuackks! (:
Junhao - Whatever, updated. (: Sorry!
Sweetheart - yep, belle's also my sweetheart. Hahas....Hmmm....We will go tht place again okay? When u are free and also, when i'm free, obviously. Hahas...Sweetheart, relax okay? I LOVE U SUPERRRRR MUCHHHHHHH! (: I miss u like HELL.....! Hope to cya soon.
sk- hi. thanks for all those tags. Yes, i'm attached,can't u see it in my post?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TANYUHAO! :D

You've been a damn good fren of mine for almost two years or so? Thank u so much for everything. I really appreciate it. Sorry for making u into teacher's misunderstanding yea.
Like tht mrs O_G . -.- U noe u noe. Yea, SORRY tht ur present will be late, but i really hope u will like it. I'm still thinking okay. I guess i will just have to put my sincerity in doing it. Must thank me also horh, i cancelled my tution and date just for u ehk. Hahas....MAY UR WISH COME TRUE and MAY U EXCEL IN STUDIES! (: THANK U THANK U THANK U! :D


TOODLES! :D