introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 2:22 AM



-"NETBALL WAS A BETTA CHOICE!" and tht's wht i said. -


Ghello guys!
I was upset + pissed just noww during the cca open house.
Those who were there knew wht happened.

I had this feeling as i was being accused. Those people tht knew
me well , should noe tht i will get damn pissed if i'm gonna get
accuse but if it is really my fault , i will take in all those scoldings.
Clarify ur problem before coming in and accusing me.
Do i really look like someone whom wants to pick up a fight?
Goshhh.....They're really scared of me until ms yap introduce me
to them.They apologised as they felt tht they have accused me and
worried tht i might get into trouble. But i still felt pissed cause the
whole world is gonna look at me like i'm some bully freakk and gossip
about me. Crappp. I'm not gonna care so much cause i know ,
netballers know , teachers know , i'm NOT one.
I've really learnt a lesson , and it is , i shall not talk to any
of the sec ones so tht i can protect myself. -

THANK U SO MUCH NETBALLERS&TEACHERS THT LISTENED TO ME. THANKS ALOT!~


I shall forgive and not forget for once cause they're two years younger than me.-
I shall also learn from this stupidity of mine , NOT to talk to sec ones anymore.-
Replies of tags -
yuwei - hahahas..... yea.
BELLE - Ghello , swtheart!~ Nah, it's not tht brand mine is no brand one. :D LOVES MISSES MMMUACKKS!~