introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Wednesday, March 10, 2010 @ 6:54 AM


-How i wish i can enjoy these rides and forget about everything tht have happened today. -




Hello, i'm not some factory that supply u with everything you wan .
I've had enough of u. First , u said u wanted this , i can help u get it , since
i have it at home . Next , u wan this and that. Do you think i'm someone
that can supply u with everything u want? Pls , go and think about it.
Is this how u treat me? I didn't even treated u this way and this is what
i get from u. Once i'm kind enough to help u , u crawl over the top of my
head. I'm also a human being , like u. I'm not some superlady. Pls get
this clear. I dun wanna be ur "forever maid" & " forever factory". U
even threatened me about some stuff. This is how , those people that
take drugs threaten people that they know. Hello? I'm not a kid.
Threatened me all u wan. Dun wan this _______ , up to you. I can just
close both my eyes and act as if u're not in this world.



To belle sweetheart :
Swtheart , if tht's what she wanna say about you , let her say.
Because i believe that she will get the retribution about wht she has said.
What goes around , comes around. Dun worry. :D
CHEERUP!~ LOVES U INFINITY! MISSES! HUGS AND KISSES!
I'm sorry people , have to reply all ur tags only on the nxt post.
Gotta go to bed asap now , there's a whole day of activities awaiting for me tml
which i feel scuky about it.


Chill chill chill~


Toodles.