introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 7:14 AM


Hello people ,
OMG!
I just found out tht my mum was damn cute.
She took out 3 pushpops while i was having my dinner.
Asking me whether which flavour i wanted and i chose berry. :D
I was like "Aiyoh , woah , mummy , why suddenly u bought this for us?"
And her reply was " Last time u all love to eat this isn't? And it's hard to find it nowadays , hence i bought when i saw. " I was controlling my laughters and smiling like some crazy lady.
She then went to my second bro's room and asked him wad flavour he wanted.
Guys , just imagine , how old my bro is? L0L! Mummy is super CUTEEE! :D

Went to Sheng siong supermarket after my tution to buy neccessities and who
noes , we also bought quite a number of tidbits (get jealous) and last but not least ,
TIRAMISU CHEESECAKE! :) It was SUPERBBB! -Hearts- Andandand , the promoter
for the eversoft was like omg , she just took the stuff tht she recommend and
put it into the basket without me agree-ing and mum was also on the phone with
eldest bro , in the end , no choice just accept it and afterwards , asked mum
about it and she said it's okay and she's gonna buy it. I was like ......

Dad's comingg back to sg , back to home tml!~
Finally , we will not have much leftover food for dinner!~ :D
Hahas , Opps , sorry dad , i was just kidding!~ Ghees~

Guys , i will be AWAY till the exams end. HOPEFULLY!
Hope tht my hands will not be itchy for not using the com. (:
ALL THE BEST FOR MYE GUYS !~


Replies of tag :


Junhao - Hello there , whtever , life's still acceptable but it scuks at times. :D

Of course i still remember u!~ :D


weizhen - Hello! Thanks for the tag!~ :D Heard tht u're going to have singing

competition? ALL THE BEST alright? JY!~


TOODLES! -