introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Thursday, May 13, 2010 @ 11:09 PM


Hello people! ~


Mid-year examinations are OFFICIALLY over!~ *Hooray!
I'm so gonna watch THE LAST SONGG soon!- :D

Had my last pper which is biology today. It wasn't as difficult as we thought.
After bio pper , met up with deary and jiabian at the foyer.
I'm so sorry to keep the both of you waiting .
We went to have breakfast at mac to relax and enjoy since exams ended.
Went to walk for awhile and was home-d after tht. :D

Taking 8 subjects were simple , by ticking the subjects you wanna take in sec 3s.

However when you come alive into the real world , you'll noe tht it's really tiring
and enduring for you. Even when you were allowed to go home straight after
your exams , you will still be tired out. It has been a tiring 3 weeks , i suppose
but this week has been the worst week for me. I've to keep on reminding
myself tht it's gonna be over soon , real soon. And now , it has come to an
end of the mid-year examinations. :D However , on the other hand , after
a two days break , I'll be suffering once again due to the results cause i know
i've been screwwingg most of my ppers.

Once i stepped into 3M4 , it was a total change of myself. I really wished tht i could
turn back the time to where i was in 2M1 , giggling like a mad girl , thinking of pranks
to prank on people and even teachers , being carefree with all 2M1'nians around me.
In 3M4 , it's different , it seems like i'm nothing to genius people , really. Yea yea ,
whtever , they're clever , they're the top scorers and i'm nothing. Forget it -
There'll be netball training on monday , like FINALLY , training has resumed.


Replies of tags -
Amelia - Thanks deary!~ Loves , hugs and kisses!~
Amerlin - Hey sister!~ Thank you so much! Can't wait to meet up with all of you. :D

Loves,hugs and kisses!~
Yuying - Thanks jieh !~ Loves, hugs and kisses!~


With loves
ESTHER-LINYANXIU.