introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Tuesday, June 29, 2010 @ 5:14 AM


Bonjour!


Aww mahnn... This week is a sad and lonely week! ):Both mum and dad are not by my side D:

I definitely felt weird yesterday cause mum and dad are always there for me on the first day of school , however , this time round , they weren't by my side. Something emotional happened yesterday and I've no mum and dad to talk to. Argghh.... And sad to say , for the first time i phoned mum , her phone was off. I tried to call her when i was about to go to sleep and she picked up! *OoOlala!* She was on the streets of UK with dad and bro , the background was freaking quiet and i thought that they were in the hotel.


New sitting arrangement , was very pleased with it. Ahah! I'm sitting with ciyun. :D
It's aweesomee! We're playing tic-tac-toe today , during chem lesson cause we were
about to fall asleep and nothing could keep us awake , hence , ciyun decided to play tic-tac-toe.
Unfortunately , both of us were caught by Ms Ng. When i took the class diary to let Ms Ng sign , she told me to stop chit chatting at the back , if not , she would move me back to the front. ):
Just nodded my head and walked away , people infront were laughing at me. How evil?
During biology, the guys at the back was..... god damn noisy and i was pissed!


I've only attended two days of school and I'm tired out! Hmm... reason? I'm not sure why , either. Muchmuchmuchmuch more homework! :D It's normal , I'm so numb to it.
M4-nians are all numb to homework && numb to copy people's work! Fortunately, the teachers didn't find out. Heyheyhey , I'm the innocent one , I did all the homework , all by MYSELF! :D Pls praise me for tht! :)))



Replies of tags


Belle - Hello there , swtheart! :D Overall , alright butbutbut it's all about stairs! Yea , will get slimmer but right will have bigbigbigbig leg muscles. ): And everytime i climb the stairs , the next day somehow somewhere my leg will ache. Have! U have gym , can work out! :D See you real soon , chat w you real soon too! Loves you TTM! Hugs and kisses!


Ellina - Relinked! :D See you tml! Loves!


Qamamonyet - QAMA BABBBBEEEE! :DDD Loves you! Miss playing with u all like hell! ): See you tml in school! :D