introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Sunday, June 6, 2010 @ 8:06 AM


Gd evening ppl ! -
Finally , we have a computer at our new crib.
All thanks to 2nd bro , mummy n daddy.
Currently , I'm at the last floor accompanied by 3rd bro.
Mum n dad are gonna stay at our old crib for tonight.
Ah ma 's asleeep. 2nd bro's also at our old crib.
Can u believe tht mediacorp actually invited a korean boyband to some show?
U-KISS. I'm thinking if it's really live or just record , play.
Actually , i'm a person tht is not "into" korean boyband.
Actually , i dun even noe there are korean boyband like U-KISS , 2AM , 2PM .....
Dun laugh at me. Afterall , i know it noww. :D
Tired of walking the stairs up n down , but , it could help a little on my stamina. :D
Leg muscles are achinggg.... D:
Went back to old crib this afternoon , like FINALLY , get to touch my lovely piano.
But it was a waste tht i didn't bring my piano books n file.
Packed my stuffs little by little once again. :D


I'm hungryy. ): But 3rd bro dun wanna accompany me to walk down to prepare
cup noodles. D:



Replies of tags -

Amelia - Hello deary! Of course we haddd funnnn! - :DD Thanks for the dayy mahnn!
Loves! :D


With loves

ESTHER-LINYANXIU.