introduction
biography
Greetings, I'm bubbles and i love being blown by people. See the picture up there? THAT'S ME. But unfortunately, when the picture was taken, I COLOURISED. Yeah. -ESTHERLIN-
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


chatterbox
your voice was all i heard



i'm leaving
never looking back again
♥SISNBROS4LIFE!
♥ALICIA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥AMELIA(DEARY!)
♥AMERLIN(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥ATIQAH(<333!)
♥BAOER(FRIENDS!)
♥BELLE!(SWEETHEART!)
♥EEPHENG(SENIOR!)
♥ELLINA<333!
♥FAHMI(BESTBUDDY!)
♥FARA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥GERON(DIDI!)
♥IZNIE(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥JACK(FRIENDS!)
♥JIABIAN(<333!)
♥JOANNA(<333!)
♥JOYCE(NETBALLER)
♥JUNHAO(WHATEVER!)
♥LIONEL(FRIENDSZ!)
♥MARISSA (NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥MARJORIE
♥MENGENN(FRIENDS!)
♥MINWEI(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥T.PEIYI(SWEETIE!)
♥PEIZHI<333!
♥QAMANURATIQAH(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥REGINE
♥RACHELLE(SWEETHEART!)
♥RATNAH(<333!)
♥SELINA(SISTERS4LIFE!)
♥SHAFIQAH(<333!)
♥SHAWNYEO(FRIENDS!)
♥VIVIAN(TWINNIE!)
♥WARDA(NETBALLSENIOR!)
♥WEIZHEN(GF!)
♥WENXIA(DEARESTNETBALLER!)
♥XUANYING<333!
♥XUSHAN(FRIENDS!)
♥YANHUAN(SUNSHINE!)
♥YUYING(JIEJIE!)
♥ZAHRA(<333!)
Web Site Hit Counters



music
let it spin.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



how about a round of applause
Layout: x o x o
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: I
Icon: I


Wednesday, June 2, 2010 @ 8:45 PM


"We're the kind of people who laugh at a joke 3 times :

Once when it's told.
A second time when someone explains it to us.
&& five minutes later , when we actually get it. "



By looking at this quote yesterday, it made me cheered up a little.


Hey mr abc ,


It's not tht i wanna be angry with u. It's not tht i wanna get pissed.

But have u ever thought about it before posting it on my freaking WALL?!?

This is such a personal question , u dun have the rights to comment

about my life and to ask about my life. In FB , there are tons of strangers,

though , i've kindda locked some stuffs and only allow my friends to look at it,

i still have some friends tht i don't knoww. Have u ever thought about my feelings?

Lots of friends knew nothing , u knew nothing too , why did u still have the guts

to post it without thinking twice? So wht , if u heard from others about me?

Wht's the big deal? I told u it's not true , but , u've a really 'good' friend tht also

commented something without thinking twice. I know tht u've this hyperactive

illness but i did help u in class , when some freaking idiots wanna hit u and rip

ur nipples. Didn't I ? But one day , i knew tht u could control urself , u could

even take good care of ur mum n care for ur mum. You've no excuses for noww

mahnn.... Just stop all ur nonsense and be a mature MAN ! -


Opps... Sorry readers ! -

Finally , I'm backk in action ! :D

I'm movingmovingmoving tml . D:

Though it's very far away from woodlands ,

I'll still try my very best to meet up with all of you! -

We can still contact , it's not end of the world yett! :D

I wann the carnival so badly butbutbut ,

to say the truth , I'm worried about my performance.

My performance is sooo NOT consistent.

I just hope everything goes RIGHT on tht day!


Alright , i've gtg prepare myself.
Last but nt least , THANKS AMELIA DEARY for the DEARYMOON yesterday! :D



Replies of tags :


Joyce - Linked! -

Joanna - Woahs , joanna , u seems like my daily reader. Hahhas..Alright , thanks nyway!-

:D Loves , misses!-


Xuanying - Relinked! -


Fara - Hello fara! - :D Linked! -


With loves

ESTHER-LINYANXIU.